۱۳۸۸ شهریور ۶, جمعه

پاسخ نماینده مردم یوتا به نامه من

August 28, 2009

Mr.P.M

South 900

..................

Dear Mr. Mahboubi

Thank you for taking the time to contact me with your concerns regarding religious freedom for the Baha'i community in Iran . I appreciate knowing your thoughts about the legislation I consider as a Member of Congress. Your concerns are very important to me.

H.Res.175 urges the Government of Iran to eliminate religious, educational, and employment discrimination against the members of the Baha'i Faith. It also urges the reestablishment of Baha'i institutions and the return of all confiscated Baha'i properties. Finally, this resolution urges the United States and other countries, including the United Nations, to pursue an end to human rights violations in Iran.

As a supporter of human rights and religious freedom, I am well aware of the importance of ensuring that all faiths are free to practice. Should this resolution be considered by the full House of Representatives, I will support it.

Again, thank you for sharing your concerns with me. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to contact my office.

Best Wishes,

M

JIM MATHESON

Member of Congress

P.S. Please sign up for my e-newsletter at http://matheson.house.gov

JM/jw


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر